10 Places That Look Imaginary But Are Actually Real
Posted by Mohamed Madani on
True art of travelling is when you visit places which almost look imaginary in a photography or CGI but are for real. Here's our countdown of those top 10 places which you need to see it to believe it.
1. The Zhangye - China
2. Tulip Field - Lisse Holland
3. The Mount Grinnell - Glacier National Park, Montana
4. The Stone Forest - Yunnan Province of China
5. Socotra - Yemen
6. The Salar De Uyuni - Bolivia
7. The Mount Roraima - Venezuela
8. The Tunnel Of Love - Kleven Ukraine
9. Lapland - Finland
10. The Lake Retba - Senegal
Source: Top 10
If the traveller inside you is inspired to visit these places and wants to click a few photographs of your own., you can start with a DSLR here.
Share this post