The need to be a wanderer comes naturally to human beings. Taking a path less travel and discovering oneself is something which occurs to every human being. Just that a few have the privilege to do it often and the remaining have an entire lifetime to plan their travel. Here's our pick of 7 Paths Less Travelled. These are just pictures of those places, but you will have to travel there to believe it.
1. Cotton Tree Alley In Taiwan
2. Autumn In The White Carpathians
3. Spencer Smith Park, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
4. Jacaranda Tree Alley
5. Hitachi Seaside Park Path In Japan
6. Rhododendron Laden Path, Mount Rogers, Virginia, USA
7. Dark Hedges In Ireland
Inspired by this post? Want to get your self there and take some amazing pictures? You could get the best DSLR's to capture your memories HERE.
Share this post